Adrenaline pumped up

Juz now...
I was updating my blog n browsing the internet...alone at the guest room...
My sis juz left me, off to bed...
I took a glance to the seashells clock at the wall...
12.30 a.m...
The nite is lil' bit quiet n breezy...only the sounds of my lappy's keyboard accompanied me...along wif the sounds of crickets singing happily outside my house...
The cutie blue mouse kept on dancing under my palm n sometimes shuffling off the table...
Until suddenly....
My ears caught some *weird and loud sound*! ~dunno how to imitate those sound...
It was sumthing hitting hard the roof of the guest room and rolling for about 2 times...it juz 2 metres away from me...
I'm unnerved. Speechless for a minute. My heart was pumping hard.
I ran as fast as i can to my room, leaving my luvly lappy n W850i there.
It was too scary to stay there u noe...but...my gadjets still there la..n i din switch off the light...of kos i will get scolded by mak if i don't switch off the light.
I took a deep breath n slowly walked back to the guest room...
Wif my eyes wide opened, I took my gadjets, switch off the light n quickly made my way out of there n reached my room safely...alhamdulillah...
I'm so clueless...what was dat sound???
In the middle of the nite, I don't think it's a bird...
Only Allah knows it all...Wallahualam...

[Mode: Takut + ngengada plak speaking London ni pehal!!! Grammar pon terbabas...haha]



0 Tukang Karut Selanjutnya: