My Convocation Day

After 4 years of hard work, finally I got my degree of Bachelor of Science with Education (Science). Alhamdulillah...

The day of 17 August 2009 will always be in my heart...forever. It was my special day dat I won't forget. I was so happy to grad together wif all my coursemate. Even though it was a lil bit ruined by H1N1 (need to wear mask oh! but only in d hall), me n my fellow frenz still enjoy our graduation ceremony. I was so so happy…
All my family members came to celebrate my convocation.
~My parents, En. Subakir n Pn. Khabesah, my siblings Abg Din (together wif his wife Kak Thanx so much for coming and for the sweet flowers.


Wif my beloved family

To all my SPN frenz, congratz to us…hope all of us will get our job soon n be great teachers in d future. InsyaAllah…


0 Tukang Karut Selanjutnya: